Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parkspliced - Blur's Parklife Revisited and Mutated...

• 21-11-2004 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭

Website here (with artwork) http://parkspliced.gybo.org/

DL here
    http://impact.nl.com/~mark/mp3/parkspliced.zip

Blur: Parkspliced is more than just about the music. It is more than just a remix project, more than mere re-interpretation. This project is the follow-up to the insanely successful The Clash: London Booted project. This endeavor is about freedom, about unity and shared ideas. The artists and fans involved in this project share more than a common love of music; they are a family bound by ideas, inspiring each other and in turn being inspired to create, to think outside the box, to be unfettered by conventional music norms.

We are not bound by ethnicity, gender, sexuality, geography, politics or religion. We are building bridges that transcend labels, transcend our respective governments. We are everywhere, and we are all alike, yet quite different. We are from every country, we are all ages, we are all colors, yet we come together through music, and music is universal.

Blur: Parkspliced brings together some of the finest people, minds and talent on the globe. Whether you are a Blur fan or not, you will find something you like. Many styles and genres are present in this body of work. So, sit back, listen, enjoy, sing, tell your friends, join our family, and most important: SHAKE YOUR ASSES!

This is just the beginning...

CD One

Grrls & Bots
    JoolsMF & Duff Fader (feat. MC3P0)

Tracy Jacks
    McSleazy

End of a Century
    Gameover

Godlife
    Instamatic

Bank Holiday
    Payroll

Goodhead
    Jet Set Alex

The Cassette Dissector
    10000 Spoons

Even Further Out
    Pop Razors ft m3

No Blur No Cry
    Loo & Placido

Londinium Loves
    Go Home Productions

System Error in the Message Centre
    FakeID

Naughty Dover Girl
    DJ Tripp

Magic America
    Fujikato

Jubilee
    Mixomatosis

Is This a Bootleg?
    Dunproofin' & m3

Lot 1110101111001101010105
    cry.on.my.console

CD Two

Hey Magpie
    Ilunga

People In Europe Spread Love
    Miss Frenchie

Pojjy Waltz
    Poj

Peter Panic and the Wolf
    Lenlow

Miracle on Threadneedle Street
    Faultside

You Can't Go To The End
    Mixomatosis

Goldenbeard
    tbc

Shop like a Britpop Millionaire
    DJ Nite

Theme from an Imaginary Chameleon Affair
    Compakt Risk

Red Neck
    Bad Tattoo

Alex's Song
    Softbot

Got Yer Album Dun
    DJ Porky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

i know you wouldnt but up crap, but is this any good before I download and the Clash one.. ps in soulseeker , its doesn't ahve an advanced search i know it just sits there and finds loads of stuff but it not fvery good at finding specific stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

chewy wrote:
    i know you wouldnt but up crap, but is this any good before I download and the Clash one.. ps in soulseeker , its doesn't ahve an advanced search i know it just sits there and finds loads of stuff but it not fvery good at finding specific stuff

Like you said Chewy I wouldnt just post up any old crap. But both are well worth downloading, theres a couple of not too fantastic trakcs, but well worht the listen none the less. Some of the top names on the UK/European mash up scene have produced these.

Advertisement