Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

halo2 missing a level?? (spoiler)

Options
  • 21-11-2004 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

is it just me or is the level that was in the video preview for halo2 where he was on earth left out of the game?

i was really looking forward to that level and unless i did something really wrong it aint in the game

i feel dissapointed, dirty and used....and not in the good way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

madrab wrote:
    is it just me or is the level that was in the video preview for halo2 where he was on earth left out of the game?

i was really looking forward to that level and unless i did something really wrong it aint in the game

i feel dissapointed, dirty and used....and not in the good way

Emmmmmmm ok. Theres definately a level on earth, infact its right at the begining. Dont see how theres anyway you could have skiped it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

no not that level

did you see the original halo2 promo video, it showed lots of things mainly duel weapons and the ability of the master chief to jump onto emeny crafts

it was set on earth with big covenant supercannons shooting into the sky and ships landing on earth

it looked really good

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

Yeah it is right at the start you gotta jump on to an Covenant 'Sparrow' (thing looks like a mechanical spider).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That level was only for the E3 demo. It was dramatically changed to the level where you chase the scarab through the city. You'll notice a lot of the dialogue from the demo is in that level.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

never mind that missing level (which as retr0gamer said) was just a promo to cram as many of the new features as possible into one demo. new mac gun warthogs, dual weilding, brutes, hijacking, new covenant craft new graphics..the works. But as i said never mind that one, what happened the missing level at the end when supposedly we are about to "finish this fight"
    Langers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Is it possible it was not a single-player mission?

damn it being a promo!!!!

ah well, another reason not to like ms :-)

yeah halo2 is turning out to be a bit of a cheap cash in

and before i get lots of neg rep or complaints it is a good game that is worth the money but i just think the missed out on making this an amazing game

and what with just leaving the game the way it does and saying that there will be no single player add-ons to download and that they will be leaving it for a whil before the make another one

i feel a bit chaeted

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Me too. In fact, after Pro Evo 4 for Xbox I may never buy an MS related game again.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

cregser wrote:
    Me too. In fact, after Pro Evo 4 for Xbox I may never buy an MS related game again.

oh dont you worry, Bill G will find a way to extract cash from your wallet somehow...one of the few inevitable happenings of our generation..

• Registered Users Posts: 54,337 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

by now lads ye all know how much i love halo 2 but the ending was dissapointing i finished it on legendary mode and i taught i would last longer

• Advertisement

did you gete a different ending on legendry like halo1?

just yes or no please as if there is i would like to see it myself

Advertisement