Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental Health studies

• 22-11-2004 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

My sister is aiming to join the ranks of EHO as a career.
    What studies should she focus on, and is the points needed difficult to achieve.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

This may be more suited to the DIT board, because that's where the course is...
    Probably concentrate on biology/chemistry, and about 450 points... Whether that's difficult to achieve for your sister is another matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

on rainbows word I'm moving this to the DIT board. g'luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

She should try do as much science as she can, but chemistry and biology in particular should help, aim for around 380 points.

Good course, not to hard with good job aspects. Some people get really into it and find it really intresting where some dont. So an intrest in food, buildings and structure, hygiene, microbio and health and saftey will help a lot.
    The lecturers are mostly cool enough but can be lazy.

Good Course i recommend it.

(i Completed it last year by the WAy!)

Advertisement