Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battlestar Galactica, episode 6: "Litmus"

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

c0y0te wrote:
    of course the only thing they knew from the mini series is that there were '12 models', c0y0te
    FMI - who wrote the little note in the mini-series stating that there are 12 models?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

I think the author of that note about the 12 models has yet to be revealed, although it makes sense that Baltar would be the one to do it, since he is the only one I know who was told about the 12 models (by our beautiful friend 6) prior to Adama hearing about it via the note.

Still.. not 100% sure on that yet:)

c0y0te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

It seemed to me that the only person who would know there were 12 models would be a Cylon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Indeed... and it was a cylon (6 to be precise) in the mini-series who told Baltar that there were 12 models.

c0y0te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Another thing that's a little odd to me. At the president's press conference, there's a huge amount of media there. Where did they all come from? There isn't all that many people left, surely there's no need for so many people to report the same news

Thought there was mostly Press on that transport from when they went to the Galatica to see the new Museum,think thats right :confused:

Advertisement