Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge Azur 540A

Options
  • 22-11-2004 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

My amp stopped mid-play. The red protection light and three other blue lights are on. It doesn't respond at all. I checked the manual and the web but they are no help. I've also tried re-connecting the power and the speakers.

Can any one help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

I'd suggest you try get someone from richer sounds to take a look at it. They stock that amp if I can match that model to a mental picture! :S

If there is a grate on it... then disconnect everything from it, take it into a cold room and smell near the grate incase something blew, you'll get that smell of burning if there is something not quite right.

Thats worst case scenario though....

• Company Representative Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kirb - John from Richer Sounds here - have you got that problem sorted yet?? if not mail me on johnmc@richersounds.ie and I will get it sorted for you

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Advertisement