Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heh... a slight Boards F-Up here..

Options
  • 22-11-2004 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,896 ✭✭✭✭

This is weird... never happened me before!

So, i was checking my e-mail and i was notified with a new post in one of my Subscribed threads - Quantum Leap.

A snippet of the e-mail is attached in a screenshot below.

I went to the thread and there was no new post... had no idea what the post was regarding but it wasn't 'Quantum Leap'

So, i had a browse around on the Television forum and low-and-behold, in the Joe Schmoe post, there was that post that i was notified about.

Very weird.... this ever happen anyone else?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

He posted on the Quantum Leap thread, you got the notification, then he realised that he'd posted on the wrong thread and deleted it (and gave that very reason for deleting it in the little box provided) and then posted it on the correct thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,896 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ahhh right.. makes sense!

Advertisement