Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impressive piece of play

• 22-11-2004 3:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Unbelievable is the only word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

That's cool. He would have been even faster if it weren't for those automatic scrolling levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Geee Thanks I allways wanted a MEGAsearch Toolbar, that didn't ask to be down loaded, I wonder what else I caught off that link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Edbanger. I visited that link myself, and got no spyware. That being said, I do protect myself, and in this day and age, blaming someone else for you getting spyware is pretty lame. There are many free products out there to block spyware, and its as necessary as anti virus software.

Protect yourself now

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Len_007

Shame it's not entirly authentic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

..****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Well done that man!

Serious nostalga vibe here, time to dig out the old NES from the attic :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Whadda mean dig it out? Ive never stopped playing mine on my state of the art panaphonics 21" TV..... LOL you nerds baffle me all the time...... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Ahhh, the nostalgia!

Reminds me of 10 hr mario marathons in my room while my Ma called me to have dinner, but hey, who needs dinner when ye got NES??

That clip is mind boggling, he missed loads of coins :):p

Advertisement