Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sydney New Years Eve

• 22-11-2004 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hows it going?Ill be in Sydney this new years eve,any suggestions on the best spots to watch the fireworks display?Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 mithrandir

The best place is to probably go down to "The Rocks" which is just on the south side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, either that or go to Milson's Point which is just on the north side of the bridge. Bear in mind though that these places will both be jammers with people looking at the fireworks. When I was over there I watched them from a place called Cremorne Point which is a bit further north again. Was still a fairly popular spot but I think I always regretted not being in the thick of it. I'd suggest Milson's Point/Kirribilli probably gives the best view though The Rocks has a load of bars in the area if you want to *try* and get a drink. Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I'll agree with all of that. I watched the fireworks from Circular Quay....be prepared for a huge crowd and lots of police :D

Advertisement