Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dvd Compression

Options
  • 22-11-2004 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi i am wondering about compressing dvd's to fit on one 4.7GB disk,i have dvd shrink and that works ok with nero but i am intent on fitting matrix trilogy on one disk,i heard of dvd squeeze (fit 12 hours on one disk or so it says anyways) just wondering did anyone else hear of this software or have tried it.any recommendations welcomed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭dixsey

Higs wrote:
    Hi i am wondering about compressing dvd's to fit on one 4.7GB disk,i have dvd shrink and that works ok with nero but i am intent on fitting matrix trilogy on one disk,i heard of dvd squeeze (fit 12 hours on one disk or so it says anyways) just wondering did anyone else hear of this software or have tried it.any recommendations welcomed!
    I hav,nt heard of that software but i doubt it can get 12 hours on 1 disc and if it can i would say the quality would be very bad compressing it so much

Advertisement