Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LimpBizkit - Nookie

• 01-09-2000 9:38am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Isn't this just such a class song, especially the video, one of the best of last year me thinks.

/me waits for slaps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

!

I suppose that's a no.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Limp Bizkit are, at best, OK. Fred Durst seems to have been fluffed around by some chick in a big way. Half of the songs on the second album (Nookie included) are about how he's got such a raw deal from a chick!

The first album - not great either - Faith is a good laugh and done quite well.

Their guitar player is quite good - nice use of effects.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

The only songs of theirs that I know are Nookie, Faith and the Mission Impossible theme....I'm sure the rest if ****e alright.

But the Nookie video is fairly class all the same smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

wes borland is a good guitarist as has been mentioned before but fred durst kinda lets the band down imho. whatever you do dont listen to N2gether by limp bizkit featuring the wu tang clan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cassius

ffs SLap*

Advertisement