Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel 632 connection w/ Linksys WRT54G

Options
  • 22-11-2004 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Folks-

I am having trouble conecting to IOLBB with my Linksys WRT54G box. My laptop connects with the Linksys (so the radio is working). I can change Linksys settings wirelessly. Howvere, I cannot connect to IOB BB as the Linksys cannot connect to the Zyxel and then get the BB connection going.

Do I need to change the Zyxel settings to enable me to go online. Currently all the IOLBB settings are on the Zyxel. I suspect that this needs to change.

Any help on configurations would be great...if anyone has had similar issues.
    ferozS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

well i don't know much about the Zyxel box but I got the linksys one and it just turned off DHCP, and set it to gateway mode.
    Alternately you can just connect the Zyxel to one of the lan ports (instead of the WAN port) on the WRT54G and set the routing table on the WRT54G to any external traffic to that port.
    At any rate - update the firmware on the Linksys box. and get back to use with the model of the Zyxel router.

Advertisement