Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheres is unecol oil?

• 22-11-2004 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

i think thats how you spell it , i have an interview there friday , she said its near ntl , on the green road , i know where ntl is but not a clue of this place just wondering do any of ye know where it is ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

do you not know of the exact address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

no i applied about 3 months ago an she rang me today an said were near sheridans garage and ntl , on the green road thats all she said like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The only place I can think of is behind Sheridans garage, there is a road which is exactly opposite NTL which goes round behind Sheridans etc and near the other end of the road there is an oil depot office and Xtreme Motors (bodykits/tuning place) plus a security company. I will be going past there tomorrow and will check for sure and will post tomorrow night but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

The phone number of UNECOL is 051 392400

Advertisement