Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manics Holy Bible

Options
  • 22-11-2004 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭

Manic Street Preachers - Holy Bible 10th Anniversary Ed.2 CDS & DVD!!

Disc 1 is a digitally remastered version of the original album with bonus live tracks
    Disc 2 is the US mix of the original album with bonus demo tracks
    Bonus DVD:
    Faster (TOTP)
    Faster (Butt Naked)
    P.C.P. (Butt Naked)
    She Is Suffering (Butt Naked)
    4st 7lbs (MTV Ray Cokes)
    Faster (Glasto '94)
    P.C.P. (Glasto '94)
    Yes (Glasto '94)
    Revol (Reading '94)
    Faster (PV)

One of my favourite albums ever, I cant believe its been 10 years. This will tie in nicely with the Olympia gig so hopefully we get some old classics. The Faster on TOTP is brilliant James plays wearing a balaclava (sp??) it generated the most complaints TOTP ever recieved for some bizarre reason.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

it generated the most complaints TOTP ever recieved for some bizarre reason.

It was days after the IRA ceasfire

Great album alright in my top 10 off all time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

Fcuking NAY big time. pretentious clown shoes.
    The balaclava incident was mega cool though. looked savage as well. bout the only thing they ever did that was good. well that and yer man johnny self-mutilation going AWOL.
    You were expecting this werent you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Fcuking NAY big time. pretentious clown shoes.
    The balaclava incident was mega cool though. looked savage as well. bout the only thing they ever did that was good. well that and yer man johnny self-mutilation going AWOL.
    You were expecting this werent you.

It was as predictible as you messing your pants every weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cawo

neone know the story on tickets for the olympia? still available? and more importantly, neone feeling generous enough to provide me with tickets for no charge and perhaps a big hug? im poor...

Advertisement