Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger 2005 recall

Options
  • 22-11-2004 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi all - new to boards and haven't seen a thread about this so just wondering..

..what problems people were having (if any) with tiger 2005?

my copy has only now started to act up on me, when playing the legends tour it crashes when trying to load the Seve challenge

..is it too late to take back the copy and ask for a new one as part of the recall i wonder??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I doubt it, whoever sold you the game sold you a faulty product and as the trade act thingy, cant remember the exact one, states googs have to be good quality.

I traded mine back about 2 weeks ago when the new one was released.

I had the same problem the seve challenge crashed every time.

EA said only 1 in every 100 copies had this problem but out of teh 5 people who i know that had the game we all had the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

this is the exact problem and this is why the recall was made. whenever seve gets involved it ****s up. ps2 only. bring it back youll get a new copy staright away. the bug has been fixed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 r00sevelt

great ta for info

only 2 games i seem to play now are tiger and pro ev so it needs sorting out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭irldavem

I'm plannin on getting 2005 for xmas. Too busy with GTASA at the moment. Good to know that they'll sort out any problems with 2005 though.

I rented it out a while ago and didn't see any problems then, but I didn't complete too much of it.

Advertisement