Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorola v525

Options
  • 22-11-2004 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

hmm it seems on this phone i can 'accidentally' delete themes (such as custom) but yet I cannot see how to replace them with new ones , does anyone know how this is done ???

Also how do I get rid of the operator logo , I don't like Vodafone written across my wallpaper .

Thanks in advance
    Fionn

Comments

I don't think it is possible to restore the themes once they are deleted.

It is possible to remove the operator alpha tag but you will need a USB data cable to do it. If you have one already then let me know and I'll tell you what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

What is an alpha tag? Is it the mobile phone operator's logo that appears when you turn off the phone (as in the case of the T68i)? That's one thing I've been trying to change but haven't figured out how to yet.

I might have misinterpreted it. The alpha tag is the network name displayed on the LCD - e.g. "vodafone IE".

You seem to be referring to startup and shutdown graphics - the "Vodafone, How are you?" graphic which displays when the phone is turned on and off. That cannot be removed without flashing the phone's software with a stock V500 flash. The V525 is simply the Vodafone version of the unbranded V500.

Advertisement