Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smashing pumpkins album

Options
  • 12-09-2000 10:04am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

in case any one hasn't noticed you can d/l the latest album off the net.
    new article from here http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/20000911122513.html

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've just started listening to the tunes - good stuff!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i d/l'ed it yesterday, seems better that machina I

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ya - a nice blend of heavy and lets call it "synth" (for want of a much better word). There's some stuff in there that's the kind of thing you'd expect from Gish and stuff you'd have expected to have heard on Machina. All in all - a really good note to go out on!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 14-09-2000).]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

what do u think of the latest video?
    tbh it seems a little depressing, but its a good video. and its filmed right here in stockholm

Advertisement