Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars DVD

Options
  • 22-11-2004 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Just saw it up on Amazon.com

Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars (R1) January 18th 2005...which puts its release smack in the middle of Sky One's airings ;)

Farscape DVD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What are the chances it'll be out before season 4 on Region2? This does not boad well.

Well ARSEBISCUITS, what are the chances?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's available to pre-order in Region 2 from both www.amazon.co.uk and www.play.com. Release date is February 14th. And yes it's pretty much certain that it'll be out before Season 4 boxset :) Don't know what the story is with the company who produces the boxsets, they've gotten rid of their old www.kult-tv.co.uk website and now the address just redirects to this godawful website advertising Will & Grace dvds !!!

Bah, maybe I shouldn't bother waiting for the box set so?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Bah, maybe I shouldn't bother waiting for the box set so?
    Don't watch Peacekeepers Wars unless you've seen all of Season 4. Don't even think about it.... Borrow if you must but you'll need to have seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I bought the season 4 individual dvds during the blackstar/play.com £12 sale. Maybe you could get the Region 1/Region 4 boxset? (off somewhere like www.dvdsoon.com or www.ezydvd.com.au) The region 2 boxsets tend to have more extras but it takes time to track down those extras so they take ages to come out.

• Advertisement

ixoy wrote:
    Don't watch Peacekeepers Wars unless you've seen all of Season 4. Don't even think about it.... Borrow if you must but you'll need to have seen it.

No, I ment buckle down and get the individual volumes.

And thanks stark, they've got them for £11 or so on Amazon.
    Now if only I wasn't poor :(

Advertisement