Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some great stuff to look forward to this week...

Options
  • 18-09-2000 2:33pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

3 new albums released this week that are gonna be goodies! Radiohead's, U2's and JJ72's.

Personally, I'm looking forward to JJ72's most cause I saw them live in May in Dublin Castle (with Gomez + Charlatans) and they rocked. I really like the guy's voice.

What d'yall think?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

according to a review in last Thursday's Irish Times, and a few other reviews, Radiohead's "Kid A" is a big let down... I'm a bit iffy about whether to buy it now...

but definitely looking forward to the new U2 album, which is apparently supposed to be back along the lines of Joshua Tree... a big "good work, fellah's!" if so.

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Dav: Podge says update your page of stuff!!!!. And dont shoot the messenger!!

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Tell Podge he can blow me! If he wants updated stuff, he can see my column on www.nethousegames.com biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Podge will hold you to that blow me thing !! Dont think that he wont.

BTW, just saw the JJ72 album in the shops. Its out if ya wanna buy it, and if the songs ive heard by them are anything to go by, it should be a goodie. Radiohead and U2 to come, happy days...

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

Advertisement