Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that song from eminem

Options
  • 15-09-2000 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok, i want to find out what the bacing song is on eminems song stan is.
    if you know the song, then you will understa the bit i mean. with the bird singing.
    it was also on dawsons creek a few weeks ago, the show where they had the same few scenes from everyones point of view...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TonY Stark$

Get the album out look at the credits for Stan and it'll surely say where it's sampled from. I would meself but i couldn't be fu$kin ar$ed goin upstairs and gettin it. tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by TonY Stark$ (edited 16-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

eamo,
    the singers name is dido and it's an original piece of music. so i reckon you'll have a bit of trouble finding it without eminem chatting away over it. you could try searching on napster for dido + eminem, maybe so stupid american student has removed the sample and posted it. and by the way dawsons creek is bloody crap. theres nothing better than watching 23 year old playing 16 year old school kids. whom all they do is whing over wheter joey loves dawson or pacey. or if the psyco youngwans brother is gay or fancies dawson as much as pacey.

see ya

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

never said i watch dawsons creek, just that it was on it wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Tony you write all this:
    Get the album out look at the credits for Stan and it'll surely say where it's sampled from. I would meself but i couldn't be fu$kin ar$ed goin upstairs and gettin it.

THEN come back and edit it....now this is a man who couldn't be arsed goin' up stairs to check it out for eamo....I for one don't want to know if you have the eminem album or not like.....and personally can't think of why else one would write such a reply. Ah well....wee'uns these days. Naw but you are cool cause you do have the album like. pfah!

ok ok bad day:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 [KBT]Executive.T

The sample from stan is written by a girl called

"Dido" , she's the sister of Rollo, the head of Cheeky records (man behind faithless).

she has an album out at the moment, which has the full version of that song, plus many WIKKID hits.

at the moment its only available from import, so its gonna cost you a few shnid.

i recommend u buy the albumn if u like chilling music.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Eminem is one of those people that I wish would just fu<k off.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I heard a great re-mix of "My Name Is" by Insane Clown Posse today (they said something about him slagging them off, so this re-mix alleges all sorts of things about him and Dr Dre being homosexual lovers). Great stuff! smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement