Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Moderator assistance..

• 22-11-2004 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Can one of you tell me who the best Moderator would be to talk too (privately) about something that I feel may be inappropriate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ecksor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭flyinfishmonkey

kaimera wrote:
    ecksor
    Thanks!

kaimera wrote:
    ecksor
    Actually, he is offline now and I feel it may need to be looked at soon and if he is not online this eve... Well, anyone else I could contact?

Sorry. I probably should have just gone the Help section. This thread can be closed. Apologies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

If its a post, then there is a report this post to moderator button you can do.
    If its againist a moderator, I suggest you email the moderator in question aout it, or else go to the feedback forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Try all the admins, DEVORE, REGI, CLOUD, or VEXORG.

Have you hacked into the Pentagon system and found the codes for lauching the atomic bombs????

Yeah thanx guys. It is a post but I feel it should be checked out and not just locked and forgot about. I have PM'd Beat, who was online and I'm sure she will pass it on to the appropriate channels. Cheers.

rofl.. That would be wishful thinking TIPPTOP heheheh

Advertisement