Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got a new CD I can't MP3 :/

Options
  • 24-09-2000 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

It's Ayumi Hamasaki "LOVEppears". I want to convert so I can play on my MP3 walkman.

For some reason I can't convert it to MP3 there is some kind of space at the start?

Anyone any suggestions or proggy that can do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

music match
    real judebox

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

A wee memory of something about 4 second gaps messing up some burners is floating round the old Bonce.
    I think Audiograbber and Nero don't have the problem either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Could this be the beginning of not being able to ripp your cd's for perfectly legitimate personal use?

That would be a bad thing. All my freshly bought music goes onto my puter for ease of listening use.

My new Irman (www.evation.com/irman) is deadly too, Winamp via remote control, excellent when you have yer stereo hooked up to your PC.

Luc

Advertisement