Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead - Live

Options
  • 29-09-2000 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭

I know theres a Radiohead topic below this aboot the new album..but this deserves it's own topic...

I just saw Radiohead play last nigth at Glasgow Green, booldy amazing stuff if i do say so myself.....no material from Pablo Honey tho...but loads from KidA. Thom Yorke was amazing, as were the rest of the band...I dont know when they're playing in Ireland, but do whatever you can to get a ticket, steal, kill, perhaps even buy 1..whatever you do....go see em!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

It's Friday, Saturday and Sunday of next weekend (6th,7th and 8th) that they're playing over here.

Did they not even play Fake Plastic Trees or Creep??? Did they play much from OK Computer? ... don't tell me it was practically *all* Kid-A..(?)

looking forward to it myself, - I'm going on Saturday

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I kinda hope they mix the new stuff with the old stuff. The internal problems post OK Computer are well documented so I would understand if they did not want to play them non stop. Anyway they wanna sel copies of the new album, hence the tour smile.gif

I hope they are better then when they were in the RDS a few years ago, that was utter w4nk. The local residents forced them to turn the sound down to 80 odd decibells (the legal limit - any normal nightclub would be at 120-130 on average - metal and hardcore dance places would be at 140ish) and therefore it was all just a waste of time.

I cant wait to see them, it sould be top stuff!

Advertisement