Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nial Prenderville

• 23-11-2004 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Not sure if thats how to spell his name.. but god he can be so irritating..
    Do you think 96 would be mad at us if we had him shot?
    I now listen to ray.. so much fun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

I dont think anyone in cork would be dissapointed if you shot him (and taped it :D ), he's a feckin eejit

its spelled Neil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I worked on the assmbly line in Apple for a while there, and occasionally we would be asked to do overtime from 8pm to 4 am. 96fm repeat that fecking wa*kers show late at night. It would make you suicidal.

He'll be first against the wall when the revolution comes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

old countrywomen:"HELLO NIALL"

neil tries to pretend like it doesnt bother him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

the real question is... why bother listening to shite like that when you've got a choice of either Ryan Tubridy or Ian Dempsey, followed either way by Ray D'arcy...

Theres nothing to be had by listening to Cork radio anymore. RedFM even had its merits before they started putting that annoying twat "Stevie G" on afternoons. Something about the sound of his voice makes me want to kill crush destory.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

I'll prob get shot for this but i actually like his show in the mornings.. I know he comes across as a complete ass at times but i like to hear about things happening in Cork rather than listen to things going on in Dublin on TodayFM & 2FM.. I like RedFM when Martina is on but i've to agree with rymus on the Stevie G thing.. Have to turn RedFM off once he comes on! Suppose it's each to their own!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

rymus wrote:
    the real question is... why bother listening to shite like that when you've got a choice of either Ryan Tubridy.
    Ryan Tubridy is probably the one person on earth who would drive me to listen to Neil Prenderville. Prenderville is as thick as a ditch and doesn't realise it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

did ye hear the April fools Prenderville joke though this year.. it was absolutely priceless!!! really showed what the listeners thought of him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Cork_girl wrote:
    did ye hear the April fools Prenderville joke though this year.. it was absolutely priceless!!! really showed what the listeners thought of him!!!

Ya that was brill!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

well memory bit hazy bout exact details now.. but the gist of it was...

you know the cash call on the hour thingie? well he rang his brother .. and asked him did he know that hours cashcall number.. brother says he doesn't and can he take a guess.. and asks for a hint!! so Neill says.. well its a number you visit every Sunday.. or something to that effect... and brother guesses.. no. of the parents house..

there were so many phone calls in threatening to report him etc etc it was demented!! The people of Cork went stone mad!! that's roughly the story anyway.. was better than that but just can't remember now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

While sitting in one of the 96fm studios one saturday morning I heard directly from a DJ that sometimes the producer or researcher or whatever would ring the people beforehand, give them the cashcall number, then have the DJ ring them back seconds later to ask what the number was... Surplus of cash? That was a good few years back and the DJ has since moved on. It's more than likely complete bull but it's food for thought. If it were true, it would pay to have a friend working in 96fm

Advertisement