Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good man!!!

• 23-11-2004 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Dating website dumps serial shagger
    By Lester Haines
    Published Friday 12th November 2004 12:06 GMT

A web dating agency has dumped a 55-year-old male subscriber after he indulged in a five-year debauch which resulted in 100 notches on his bedpost, UK tabloid the Daily Mirror reports.

Llanelli-based former miner Clive Worth arranged 119 dates - most of which ended in rumpy-pumpy. Sadly for Worth, the agency struck him from its books after receiving complaints about his "lack of commitment", even though he appears to suffer no lack of commitment to the cause of getting his end away.

Worth lamented: "I'm gutted about being kicked out. I've done nothing wrong. The agency said they received complaints because women were travelling to meet me and wanted commitment, but I didn't. But it's just that I haven't met the right woman yet."

Worth told the Mirror that he would not take the ban lying down, and pledged to join another agency and continue his tireless quest for Ms Right until he's 80. ®

source

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

fairplay to the old bugger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Well played mate :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Sounds like a big ad for datingdirect.com tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Linoge wrote:
    Sounds like a big ad for datingdirect.com tbh.
    I'm just waiting to see how long you get away with a picture that size in your signature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I had a good laugh at it while it lasted!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

100 notches on his bed post due to a dating company......where does huggy bear come in? fair play to the guy

Advertisement