Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebay Ireland

• 23-11-2004 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where the Dublin EBay offices are or would know where I can get a phone number, I am going through dozens of sites with no luck.
    I'm not actuallu looking for cutsomer support more the administarytion side of things.
    Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
    And brownie points from the boss. (Hi Always ;) )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭frantic_mel

Im not sure if Ireland has a main office - I think headquators may be in the UK, I tried searching and all I came up with was Spain & Italy, click here...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Their European Centre is in Blanchardstown .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

From the IDA website:

Unit 6, Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15, Customer support and shared services,
    Ph: 01 4369001 Fax: 01 2432127

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Thanks Guys, + rep for you all

From the IDA website:

Unit 6, Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15, Customer support and shared services,
    Ph: 01 4369001 Fax: 01 2432127

What website???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If it is for customer support. Good luck, they have skills at avoiding people. Will probably tell you to email them.

probably used to the auld sales pitch

Hobbes wrote:
    If it is for customer support. Good luck, they have skills at avoiding people. Will probably tell you to email them.

Skills at avoiding people, good god, there like the mafia, no address or phone numbers anywhere, any numbers I have including the one above are for customer support or paypal customer support, Its no problem ringing Britain, but again having difficulty getting the right numbers.
    I'm really looking for someone in marketing or Hr, but even a real person at the end of the phone would be something.
    When i go on to there site, i keep getting side tracked looking up stuff I want to buy - I believe they have provided the perfect cover for them selves.

If I do eventually get through I'm likely to kill someone at the end of the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Always in black

Your fired gog1!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

you're best off emailin.. i work in the eBay building in Blanch and everything i do is by email:D.. like the standard response says

''Since eBay is an online company, we do not offer help over the phone. Instead our focus is on providing support to our community through email.

If you would like to send us an email with any questions or concerns we would be more than happy to help you. You can contact us anytime at:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_inline/index.html

I hope that this information is useful. ''

its great.. i don't have to answer the ****in phone!!! WOO HOO!

are you looking for a job by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Hey me too newband... what department do you work in ?

Yep, there is a receptionist though, but i cant remember her number off the top of my head :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Their jobs site is here ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

newband wrote:
    you're best off emailin.. i work in the eBay building in Blanch and everything i do is by email:D.. like the standard response says

''Since eBay is an online company, we do not offer help over the phone. Instead our focus is on providing support to our community through email.

If you would like to send us an email with any questions or concerns we would be more than happy to help you. You can contact us anytime at:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_inline/index.html

I hope that this information is useful. ''

its great.. i don't have to answer the ****in phone!!! WOO HOO!

are you looking for a job by any chance?

Do humans actually work for ebay?

will your email responses be automated or actually written specifically to answer the queries you get?

I had a problem with a fradulent seller last year on ebay.
    My emails of complaint to ebay were met with crappy automated responses which were of no help whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Mulhuddart.
    Take Blanch turn off M50 and head on towards slip road for Blanch.
    Go up slip road in right lane to cross over bridge and drive straight past the Aquatic centre.

When ye get to cross roads take left and go straight and they are on your right, can't miss the HUGE sign 'EBAY'!!!

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    Do humans actually work for ebay?

will your email responses be automated or actually written specifically to answer the queries you get?

I had a problem with a fradulent seller last year on ebay.
    My emails of complaint to ebay were met with crappy automated responses which were of no help whatsoever.

some emails are automated depending on the subject lines you choose.. but most are from us humans... but we still have standard responses to send out...

Hey Rid, i'm working in fraud.. how about yourself?

Thanks for the response guys, no not looking for a job(umm..are there any good ones going?).
    Needed toget a number for the Boss, but have she has e-mailed now, so no brownie points for gogo, but a good mornings work was avoided looking up ebay sites.

What do ye have a receptionist there for, she obviously has the best job ever, answering the phone to the select two people who have the number.

I was on the live chat help thing yesterday, the funniest/frustrating thing I have had to do in a long time. I like it.

newband wrote:
    Hey Rid, i'm working in fraud.. how about yourself?

Hey, i'm in Billing/Tech and we have a great oul laugh.
    :D

wish i could say the same.. you know Euwan(SP?) and the likes yeah?

I do indeed yep. I know Ewan well but i've been there a good while now.

• Advertisement

i started in sep with Ewan.. it ain't bad.. but then again it's a job which is never good!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement