Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well Hows it goin

Options
  • 23-11-2004 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hello my Waterford compatriots ...even though i've been around the internet for years now i didn't know that there was a specific Waterford forum.....Im lookin forward to verbally jousting with you all and havin a craic on the boards....... :D
    I chose my username (scaldy ned) from an infamous chip shop that once graced Barrack Street ...anyone remember it...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Yes I remember Greasy Neds in Barrack Street. Isn't it where Danny's chipper is now. The food was alright out of there - I used to love his curry chips. :) - probably cos the curry sauce got rid of the greasy taste ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Scaldy Ned

Thats it bro....his specialty was battered little fingers......human ones that is :):):)
    Not a bad chipper now i hasten to add......does a good snack box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Palmerstown04

Arit lads - i hail from the hills of Dunhill - but have lived here and there in Waterford. Larchville, Collins Avenue, The Glen, Scotch Quay. Know the town well as i went to college there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Rodo

Well butties, how's it going? I remember Smelly Ned's if you asked for a chip you'd have to add that you wanted the grease in a seperate bag lol

Advertisement