Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveyor wanted

Options
  • 23-11-2004 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

I've posted this in accomadation too. Dunno if it belongs in here:

I'll be looking at houses with a view to buy over the next couple of months and need somebody to do the surveying for me. Anybody in boards land do this or know somebody who does this? PM me if you do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

you can get a list of surveyors on www.myhome.ie for all the different counties

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Where are you looking at buying. I have used a good surveyor in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

I used a fella about 4 years ago from the Rathfarnham area. O'Carroll was his surname. I can get full name and details if needed. I very highly recommend the guy as i was there when he surveyed the ten year old house i was buying. Got a full report and even managed to re-negotiate the sale price that i had agreed on with the sellers, £2000 off (punts). Well worth spending the £250 at the time. I was talking to someone recently who got a surveyor to check a house and they turned out to be a total disaster. It seems there are cowboys in that game too.

Advertisement