Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead and Kid A

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

Just out of curiosity Bard...who was their support act? When they were up here the other week the suppoirt was sh!t....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Just back from Sunday nights gig, was a stormer, they did a night of The Bends, was class. smile.gif

Support act was a brit band called 'Clinic' I think.

Also, I thoght I saw El Pres there, andy, woz tha you?

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Zapper:
    Just out of curiosity Bard...who was their support act? When they were up here the other week the suppoirt was sh!t....

I don't know what they were called- they were British, and apart from a few (VERY few) high points in their act, they were sh!te...

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Probably obvious and been said before but does everyone know that there is an extra booklet at the back of the Kid A cd case.
    And i like the album. Not the best ive ever heard but i like it.

Originally posted by LittleFigment:
    Probably obvious and been said before but does everyone know that there is an extra booklet at the back of the Kid A cd case.
    And i like the album. Not the best ive ever heard but i like it.

I'd read that on a Kid A fansite, opened the back of the case (carefully- natch) and found to my disappointment that it was just a standard insert with a picture on it and not an actual booklet. Is there a special version out with the booklet or something?

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Well mine had and there didnt seem to be anything else on the packiging to make it stand out as a special edition. The design of it is a little nicer than the actual cover/booklet. I just noticed a little colour through the hole of the cd holder last night and opened it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

ffs radiohead suck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

/me slaps DaBounca

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Radiohead rock, went to see em last Saturday and it was cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by DaBounca:
    ffs radiohead suck
    If you say so.
    Infact lets all burn our radiohead CDs and delete all those mp3s.
    BTW Kid A is pretty good if not a bit weird.

pikachu4.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

After my inital revoltion, i'm glad I gave the ablum a bit of time, optimistic and idioteque are great songs and their's others.

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

Originally posted by DaBounca:
    ffs radiohead suck

Jeez... I agree with Lucutus... slaps are warranted!

bard.gif

Advertisement