Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pies in Cork

• 23-11-2004 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Does anybody know a place to get delicious pies in cork.

a place like the New York Pie Co. in Waterford

providing decent god faring savoury pies, not fruit and not of the centra variety.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

That's a tough one now, and my answer would have to be none that I can think of. There's always the petrol stations, and hot deli counters.

When I was in Leeds and Birmingham earlier this year there were Gregg pie shops on every street. Bliss. How come the English have lots of pie and we don't?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Hey Woo!! Why dont you move this thread to here . They would get a better responce! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

there's that confectionary shop on Castle St. around the corner from Virgin.. towards North Main St. and then there's Duggans.. on Liberty St. opposite Redz.. just off North Main St. mmm where else do I buy cake and pie..

there's a few little shops in the English Market.. and there's a shop on Oliver Plunkett St. just beside the GPO .. lovely woman works in there..

for mince pies go to the Gingerbread House.. they do 'em fresh and heat 'em up .. yummmmm!!!!

There's Brudair's too in Wilton Shopping Centre..
    am... if I think of any more I'll post 'em up!!!

Advertisement