Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cool nights (flushbus) car show

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

hehe i'll have the <oo> peeled for a beán garda then so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I'm gonna get the bus down so I can avoid the muppets in **** cars hanging around the car park, and also so I can go on the piss in the pub beside it afterwards with some young honeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

Farls wrote:
    hehe i'll have the <oo> peeled for a beán garda then so!
    lol yeh the evil garda with the baton!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

hey any of you seen a Green Del Sol with this reg in the car park?

L421ROT, a friend told me the whole front end was destroy on it, I sold that car 5 months ago, just wonder if he really recked the car! would be a shame after me putting all my thoughs in it! that kit was a one off cant believe the idiot crashed it! too fast for him I guess! it was too slow for me tho.. lol :)!

Advertisement