Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 2650 Question

Options
  • 23-11-2004 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

I've a question for anyone who has one of these as I recently bought one of these for my g/f; how the heck do you get it to 'stop answering' calls automatically when you open it up, & more to the point - how do you get it to STOP hanging up calls when you subsequently close it over, or is she pretty much stuck with it & will have to 'learn to live with it'??

::: ven0mous :::

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Howdy, did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm thinking of getting this phone for my girlfriend and I know she wouldn't like it if she couldn't see who was ringing before she answered (in other words to avoid people!)....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

thesteve wrote:
    Howdy, did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm thinking of getting this phone for my girlfriend and I know she wouldn't like it if she couldn't see who was ringing before she answered (in other words to avoid people!)....

No but I don't really care anymore to be honest cos I split from her nearly 3 months ago.... LOL

Get her a motorola flip phone instead......

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

did you get the phone back!?!?!?!... only kidding, cheers anyway...

Advertisement