Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing my title

Options
  • 23-11-2004 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hey! I dont know if this has been asked already, but how do I change what it says in the black writing just below my name in my posts? (See it over to the left there?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Pay boards €50 and they'll call it quits. They might even throw in some red stars under there as a bonus.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

What doodle_sketch means to say is that people can become subscribers for 5 euro a month or 50 euro a year using the "Paid subscriptions" link in their User CP. This gives you some extra things like custom avatars, an e-mail address, more PM space, some photospace and a journal.

I know what I mean, bob... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

What doodle_sketch means to say is that he accepts eksors more detailed explanation and apologises for any inconvenience caused.

I thought it just meant I made a Weebl reference... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ecksor wrote:
    What doodle_sketch means to say is that people can become subscribers for 5 euro a month or 50 euro a year using the "Paid subscriptions" link in their User CP. This gives you some extra things like custom avatars, an e-mail address, more PM space, some photospace and a journal.

is this availible by standing order ecksor the €5 a month thing?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Yeah, we can definitely accommodate people who want to do that or who wish to pay in person at a boards beer or whatever. Just remember to get DeVore or myself to write it down in the event that we're bollixed drunk at the time. If at all possible, give it to Vexorg or Cloud. Never ever give money to Regi or he'll trouser it.

Could you direct me to where I can find the details to set up the standing order

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Where do I sign my life away?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/signup.php

How can I get payment to you?
    Bank transfer, Cheque or draft. We are working on getting credit card processing currently. If you are transferring cash to us make sure there is some identifier on the transfer so we can match it with your Boards

linky brokey and no bank details :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement