Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else listen to Symphony X???

Options
  • 23-11-2004 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Absolutely incredible band, amazing musicians, amazing songwriting, AMAZING :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Yeah, the Odyssey is brilliant. Very technical stuff indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

hmm, i've got the divine wings of tradegy, not too impressed...

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Kilgore-Trout

sacreligious i tell you!!
    That album is brilliant. listen to the title track and The Accolade NOW and then tell me that you are not impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

i'm not impressed, or impressed. Basically, nothing special... I'm not sure whether to buy another of their albums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 elf-boy

symphony x are cool

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Very talented band, if a tad boring. Nothing really original about them which is why I don't really listen to them much.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Kilgore-Trout

mp3guy wrote:
    i'm not impressed, or impressed. Basically, nothing special... I'm not sure whether to buy another of their albums

But the Odyssey. Really really good album. The title track is amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

I have The Mythology Suite . Quite good but it didn't seem to be anything special, I'll pick up another album before I make up my mind about them

Advertisement