Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can u send free txts to a uk mobile using o2 webtext on speakeasy

• 23-11-2004 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭

can someone who uses o2 webtext tell me if u can send a free text to a uk mobile try sending me one 00447890296185. i know vodafone only allows irish txting but meteor allows uk ones for sure as i use it. thanks ps ive posted this elsewhere as well.
    i seem to go over the 30 free allowed on meteor and am thinking of getting an o2 sim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

You most definitely can. 250 a month to any phone in the world. The phonebook's great, too. Makes it easy to fire them off. It's really the only reason I switched to O2 from Meteor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

thanks man, il buy an o2 sim.
    is it true that you dont have to top up regulary to avoid them cutting it off. i know meteor and voda need top ups every 6 months. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭byrnefm

I believe so - though I've an old phone I haven't used in a long time (more than six months to make a call, anyway) and it hasn't been cut off yet! I think it's at O2's discretion.

Advertisement