Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Didn't figure out where was the LAN taking place though... :confused:
    Gorey is in County Wexford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

I'd love to play COD. Played it once or twice but I'm colour blind and everyone looks the same to me lol :D Hard to know who to shoot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Gorey is in County Wexford.
    Thank you Robert! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

neokenzo wrote:
    I'd love to play COD. Played it once or twice but I'm colour blind and everyone looks the same to me lol :D Hard to know who to shoot :D

Well that's a real pity... But you can always play Deathmatch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

or just go for servers with 'friendly fire' off and spray everything that moves !!! :eek:

It works for me... and I'm not even colour blind ... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

SMo is also an Irish Clan. anyone is free to join because we've only 2 members (including me). Were more of a mess clan though, we only realy play CoD for the laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

TheDuke wrote:
    or just go for servers with 'friendly fire' off and spray everything that moves !!! :eek:

It works for me... and I'm not even colour blind ... :D

Thats a good idea :D Maybe I'll join you guys on of these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Didn't find it extremelly realistic (I hate when a single pistol bullet kills you straight away)

A shot to the head with a pistol generally kills ;)
    You guys on CB by the way?
    fraid not. We play PRM only and cb last check didnt do it.

Advertisement