Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboards, Yes Or No?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 theyellowdart12

no, i cant remember that song falling into the genre of metal.....ever no its most likley pop. but do u know whats better, the pipin song! :eek: no drums no gutair, none oh ur fancey key boards...just a hobit singing! rocks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I think taking a look at Dream Theater will solve this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

this has to be plainly a matter of taste in some cases like children of Bodom and most black metal yes definalty but definalty not all metal band should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Synthesizers definitely fit in with some metal (Dream Theater again), and other keyboards can be excellent in songs (church organs! I think Ingwie Malmsteen has used harpsichords), but synthesizers are abysmally crap in most music, because it's difficult to use them well.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

Some interesting facts. But I still say no way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

mp3guy wrote:
    Yeah, that's not metal
    If it's played on 98FM, it's not metal.

Advertisement