Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Live???

• 23-11-2004 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

from Wrestlezone.com
    According to SKY TV, Raw will begin airing live in Great Britain in January every Monday night/Tue morning at 2 AM. The show will repeat on Wednesdays at 8.30 PM and Thursday at 11 PM.

What do people think about this. 2am is a bit of a balls, as almost wwe's entire fanbase in Ireland and UK is either going to school, or working.

The repeat on Wednesday clashed with the Champions League.

While it is good that WWE want to broadcast live to here, it just isnt that feasible is it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

yep 3 letters there

VCR

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

well I'm at college for it now so but in the summer I work nights till 12 so I can watch it then so biatchen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

gimmick wrote:
    What do people think about this. 2am is a bit of a balls, as almost wwe's entire fanbase in Ireland and UK is either going to school, or working.

The repeat on Wednesday clashed with the Champions League.

Like it was all ready said you can record it or you can just watch it thursday night like you do now. You gotta admit its nice having the option of watching it live if your not in school/work the next day for whatever reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Very feasable, and great news if you ask me, I've been waiting for this for years. Love watchin shows live, because I always ruin recorded shows by going online, I just can't help myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Dear *****

Thank you for your e-mail about coverage of WWE on Sky.

Sky has recently signed a new 5 year agreement with World Wrestling Entertainment and from the beginning of 2005 will carry all nine first run hours of WWE's seven weekly programmes including for the first time a weekly live showing of WWE RAW on Monday nights.

WWE RAW - Live on Sky Sports on Mondays nights at 2.00am, repeated Wednesday evenings at 9.00pm - LIVE PROGRAMME STARTS 03/01/05

WWE SmackDown! - Sky Sports Fridays at 9.30pm with repeats on Saturday AT 2300
    WWE Heat - Sky Sports Sundays AT 2400 (Prior to live event on Sky Sports One)
    WWE Velocity - Sky Sports Sundays AT 2300
    WWE Bottom Line - Sky Sports Fridays AT 2330
    WWE After Burn - Sky Sports Sundays AT 2200
    WWE Experience - Sky One Sundays AT 2100

ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

In addition, during negotiations Sky accepted a request from WWE to include more live events on Pay-Per-View and therefore Sky Box Office will now show eight events annually, including the favourites WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, Summerslam and Survivor Series.

Further, there will be six monthly Specials also shown live on Sunday evenings on Sky Sports.

All programming is subject to change and where appropriate will be shown completely uncut when scheduled for late evening viewing. Repeats suitable for daytime will be edited.

Thank you for your interest in Sky.

Kind regards

Debbie Tant
    Viewer Relations

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

what's WWE Experience - Sky One Sundays AT 2100?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

karlh wrote:
    what's WWE Experience - Sky One Sundays AT 2100?
    It's a crappy recap show that took the place of Confidential in the states earlier this year.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

I think its an absolute sham!!!
    Im a bloody college student and so basically I dont get to see Raw at all!!
    Cant afford sky sports in my student house obviously, so I miss it both Monday and Wednesday!! I can be damned if I think my parents r gonna record it each week...!!

Im bloody majorly pissed off!!
    At least show it late night on Fridays still!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

To quote myself

WWE RAW - Live on Sky Sports on Mondays nights at 2.00am, repeated Wednesday evenings at 9.00pm - LIVE PROGRAMME STARTS 03/01/05

Viewer Relations

This aint starting till the new year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

did any of you guys hear about NewYear Revolution. Apparently its a Raw PPV. We would fiarly want to be gettin it 4 free especialy after being expected to pay for Armageddon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

That was a bit off-topic mate!!

As for not starting till the new year, thats slightly better, but i'll still be missing the best Raw's around the Rumble in Jan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wonderful news
    best i have heard in ages
    thank **** this has happened

will it be in stereo now i wonder

Advertisement