Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog grooming

Options
  • 23-11-2004 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Can anyone tell me of a reliable and good dog grooming parlour in Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

I believe the groomer in BrayVet is paticularly good. Their number is in the golden pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the grooming pa

I believe the groomer in BrayVet is paticularly good. Their number is in the golden pages.
    :) Thank you for that, I have been in contact with the Bray vets.
    As for the other dopier person, no idea what you are trying to say, I had a dog parlour for 15 years, one of the first shops in Dublin to cater for grooming, DOGSBODY. I will be opening another salon and hopefully will not have dopey clients like you calling in, thank god I am not in the same catagory of Dobey as you.
    Cheers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

:) Thank you for that, I have been in contact with the Bray vets.
    As for the other dopier person, no idea what you are trying to say, I had a dog parlour for 15 years, one of the first shops in Dublin to cater for grooming, DOGSBODY. I will be opening another salon and hopefully will not have dopey clients like you calling in, thank god I am not in the same catagory of Dobey as you.
    Cheers :(

Just wondering, how come your asking about grooming parlours if you own one yourself?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the grooming pa

:D The reason I am asking about grooming parlours, is to find a suitable area where there are not too many other parlours where I can offer a professional service for the local people.
    I will also be offering a grooming course with certificates at the end for successfull applicants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

there is my one in dundrum..............well sort of if you supply the sissors its a fiver otherwise a use a lighter and its tenner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

:D The reason I am asking about grooming parlours, is to find a suitable area where there are not too many other parlours where I can offer a professional service for the local people.
    I will also be offering a grooming course with certificates at the end for successfull applicants.

Ill shortly (fingers crossed) be setting one up in the leopardstown area so stay away! ;) will you be doing advanced courses?? I have done the fetac and city and guilds one already.

Advertisement