Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about earpiercing

Options
  • 23-11-2004 9:57pm

Not sure if this is the rigjht thread, if it isnt a mod can move it.

I got my ear pierced last wednesday and Im just wondering how soon I can change take the stud out and put another ear ring in. Anyone know how soon I can do so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Theres a Tattoos / Piercings here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Darko wrote:
    Not sure if this is the rigjht thread, if it isnt a mod can move it.

I got my ear pierced last wednesday and Im just wondering how soon I can change take the stud out and put another ear ring in. Anyone know how soon I can do so?

Well since its the ear you can change after a couple of weeks!I recommend you keep a fairly thick earing innit for a while longer till it fully heals, that case the hole wont be tiny hence you can put a bigger range of earings in!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

Don't remove the earring for 6 - 8 weeks. If you are changing the earring it won't heal properly and you are running the risk of infection.
    Dab it every morning / night with surgical spirits to keep it clean.

Shouldn't this be moved to the Tatoos / Piercings forum?

Advertisement