Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about earpiercing

Options
  • 23-11-2004 10:31pm

I got my ear pierced last Wednesday and Im wondering when I can change the stud? Is it too soon to take it out and put a differant one in?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Where abouts on your ear did you get pierced?if you got your lobe done you should be ok,its gonna hurt like hell but its possible and it will add to healing time but if you got it on any cartilige i would not suggest it at all as its just a fresh wound and it you will have severe difficulty getting the new jewelery in and you might even damge the piercing

Its in cartillage, about two thirds of the way up. I dont feel any pain when i twist the stud, so I was thinking that it may be okay to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I'd leave it til you have it 3-4 weeks before trying to change the jewellery if I were you.

Ill do just that. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

When you say stud I hope ya dont mean a piercing gun stud, they look silly :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

And more importantly can shatter the cartilage....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

got mine done and im still alive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

got mine done and im still alive!

so are the guys in Jackass, but they're still idiots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

Blub2k4 wrote:
    so are the guys in Jackass, but they're still idiots!

RICH, famous idiots!

Advertisement