Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

suzuki escudo spare parts

Options
  • 23-11-2004 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can help me on this. I'm looking for some spare parts for a '93 Suzuki Escudo Nomad jeep. I need a front bumper, bonnet, grill and drivers side wing and lights. If any of you know where there's one available for parts or breaking I would much appreciate your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 frogboy

This boy'll probably have everything you need, he's in Kerry but will pack stuff
    up & send it by courier if you can't collect.

SUZUKI BREAKERS & SALES, 4 x 4 BREAKING SJ 413's, VITARAS, SAMURAI, SJ 410's & ESCUDOS, ALL PARTS AVAILABLE, SUPPLIERS OF ALL ACCESSORIES & ALLOYS FOR ALL 4 X 4'S, FROM '99 UPWARDS, NEW, ALSO WANTED ALL SUZUKI 4 WHEEL DRIVES FOR BREAKING, ANY THING CONSIDERED, CONTACT 087-6858992 FOR MORE DETAILS.

Advertisement