Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Seat Repair- Where?

Options
  • 23-11-2004 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭

Can any one tell me of anywhere reputable I can get my drivers seat repaired/modified?
    The problem is the seat seems too low at the back of the base section.
    I can't get comfortable in it :mad:
    The car is 3 months old- its been back to the dealer who reckons its ok-
    but changed the foam insert anyway. after a while, it started annoy me again. Maybe its the design or I'm being awkward, but I prefer a more solid seat, so I'd like to get it sorted myself.
    Anyone have similar problems? the cars a new type volvo S40(Manual Leather seats)
    Any Help would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Again, iv used a place called the "car upholstery company" they are on ushers island in the city center, right beside guiness's brewery. im sure they are in the book or 11811

great service an not too expensive

think the guys name was david.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

found the card.....

David O'Flanagan
    C.U.C.
    Car Seat Covers.
    Car Upholstery Co.
    12-13 Ushers Island Dublin 8.
    Phone 01 6778247

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Thanks FranknFurter, I'll give em a buzz tomorrow.You should hit them for a sales comission :)

(Did a search earlier but did'nt find the Smithers thread, and 11850 got zilch. God forbid anyone would accuse me of being a lazy bastard :rolleyes:)

Advertisement