Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe oneill is on Network 2 right now on the dinner party

Options
  • 23-11-2004 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

joe's on tv should be a laugh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 deeferdog

just watched it.

it would seem that he bluffs as much in real life as he does at the poker table......

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

From the TV forum

eh - it's tempting..

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Very Tempting!! Still he managed to win €1K and only had to admit to paying for sex, get turned down by every woman and have a guy say that he would if he was bisexual..

not too embarassing..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Iago wrote:
    Very Tempting!! Still he managed to win €1K and only had to admit to paying for sex, get turned down by every woman and have a guy say that he would if he was bisexual..

not too embarassing..:D

Can we get PAM to offer favours for E1000 for SSF? ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I didnt see the show (I'm raging about that cos there must be tons of slaggin' material in it :) ). Anyone give me a summary? Did some bloke say he'd shag Joe?

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

DeVore wrote:
    I didnt see the show (I'm raging about that cos there must be tons of slaggin' material in it :) ). Anyone give me a summary? Did some bloke say he'd shag Joe?

DeV.
    He came across pretty well, which is probably tantamount to his bluffing ability. AFAIK he was the only bloke who turned up, the rest being 4 women and an absent pre-recorded bloke. All the women said they would not go near him, and yes the other bloke said he would give him a lash :D. He did say he had paid for sex in the past, and tried miserably to get out of it when confornted with it. All in all the bloke saying he would shag him was the line of the nite.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh I'm being a cheeky monkey on the other thread. :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

troll.jpg

That is all

I'm not trolling!!
    Trolling would be saying something inflammatory or outrageous to provoke a response... me, I'm baiting!! lol :)

Btw, I have Joe's email address and I'll forward him the links later. Not that he knows one end of a computer from another by his own admission! Should be a bit of gas!

DeV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Oh to be in the Fitz tonight

Hyzepher

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Hyzepher wrote:
    Oh to be in the Fitz tonight

Hyzepher

can't wait to here the slagging.................. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 joeshow

Hi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 joeshow

Hi There,
    I Herd You Were All Talking About Me And The Show,i Hope I Can Answer Some Of Your Questions...first Of All My Friend Brian,he Had To Go Back To The States(family Problems)we Did Put Off Recording The Second Part Of The Show For A Week,he Could Not Get Back And The Show Must Go On...we All Had A Great Night At The Dinner Party And Are All Still In Contact And Some Of Us Even Watched It Together Last Tuesday... The Dinner Went On For Four Hours,the Interview After Was An Hour (of Which We New We Had To Slag Each Other Off And We Were All Drunk By This Time)and The Quiz Two Hours,that Is Seven Hours Cut To 23mins...alot More Went On,we Spoke About Sport,religon,politics,music And Much More All Of Which They Told Us To Talk About,then You All Got To
    See The Directors Cut... The Way I See It,well It Could Have Been Alot Worse..it Was Just A Bit Of Fun...only A Game...

Thanks For Your Comments(good And Bad) Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

He's lucky he was spared the second half.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Joe you should be ashamed of yourself. Worse than winning a hand with one card. http://www.rte.ie/tv/thedinnerparty/contestants8.html:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

LOL muso LOL

"Pro poker player.........................."

Advertisement