Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck (C++ Builder)

Options
  • 23-11-2004 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Can't find the answer to this in my notes......

Which property do I set so that when at runtime, when I maximise a form window, the components sort themselves out proportionally..???

Thanks for any help...

T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

What version of C++Builder are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭TemplarBarna

its C++ Builder 5...

I did this a few months ago for my course (beginners stuff), but my notes aren't with me...

Appreciate any help...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

It's been years really since I played around with C++ Builder 3, can you not just select all the relevant components and select the evenly spaced icon in the alignment toolbar?

This might help, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

Nothing directly comes to mind for proportional scaling - unless you are talking about either using the Anchors and/or Align properties, so when a form is maximised at runtime - certain components resize to fill up the extra space?

D.

Advertisement