Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse

• 17-10-2000 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Ive just been listening to their album 'showbiz' again, and it really is excellent, if u dont have it....get it NOW! smile.gif

And the gig is in 2 weeks...woohoo!

Bucon

If anyone slags them for being a radiohead rip-off, i reserve the right to....do bad things to them *rar* wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Excellent album, i thought at first they were a little like radiohead because of the guys voice but after a listen to the album i know thats where the simularity ends. I wish i could go to them but im broke and i have to go see the frames on the 27th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Hey when is the muse gig on?who are playing support?does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

The gig is this monday(30th) @ 7.30 in the olympia with jj72 as support.

Bucon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

the MUSE concert absolutely rocked!!!

the were fu(king amazing!

jj72 cancelled they got stuck in england or someit due to bad weather, but the lead guy was there, and he played so acoustic songs, which were crappy.

muse are one of the best arounds atm neway!

Bucon

Advertisement