Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JJ72, theyre gonna be huge.

Options
  • 24-10-2000 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Mark my words ladies and gentlemen, these 3 ****y, musicians have blown me away with theyre single Oxygen, and im gonna purchase theyre albumn fairly soon, which i also hear is class.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Don't care much about the music but by jesus, that bass player is *very* pleasant.

Regards,
    Robbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

the stunning, something happens, a house, hothouse flowers and an emotional fish are all going to be bigger than u2.
    fat ladys sings too.
    and power of dreams- they are assured of success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

I havent been too impressed by what i have heard so far from jj72.

But hopefully theyll put on a good show, at the Muse gig, and might change my mind smile.gif

Bucon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aye - big thumbs up for jj-72. Great band with a great future I think. I saw them at Dublin Castle earlier this year (along with Gomez and The Charlatans) and I was very impressed. ne of my best mates grew up with the singer and had told me about them ages ago. Oxygen rox.

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Have to agree with Bucon they're no great shakes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

agree with me?! WOOHOO!

jj72 suck so much they cudnt even get to the olympia in time for the muse gig, HAHA!

Altho some of u 'fans' prolly wudda like the acoustic set the lead guy did.

Bucon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

havent they been about for a while.
    i remember someone on these boards going on about them some time ago.
    havent heard anything (i like) much from them since then.
    so the bass players a fine thing, but really music ability went on looks, nat king cole would have spent his life on the streets. damn that man was ugly...

Advertisement