Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone ever play a little pc game called Endorfun?

Options
  • 24-11-2004 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

it's supposed to be mad trippy. ive been lookin for it for ages but to no avail. anyone played it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Haven't played it but think i may have seen it on GamezVillle at some point.

Looked it up on GameSpot... looks very bizarre, to be honest!

All the colours would wreck my head. Reminds me a little of Parappa The Rapper (remember that game?) for some reason.

EDIT: The game is actually Abandonware (company has abandoned it) now... free and legal to download! As it's almost 10 years old and the company (Time Warner Interactive) have stopped producing it.

Have a link to download it but i better not post the link here! As there's always the risk of getting that dreaded 'Warez Monkey' card! :)

Screenshots:
    endorfun_thumb001.jpg
    endorfun_thumb002.jpg
    endorfun_thumb003.jpg
    endorfun_thumb004.jpg
    endorfun_thumb005.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Isn't that the game that supposedly had subliminal messages implanted in it? I vageuly remember some controversy concerning the game when it was released.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Never played it, but I remember hearing that it was supposed to have 'positive' subliminal messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

basquille wrote:
    Haven't played it but think i may have seen it on GamezVillle at some point.

Looked it up on GameSpot... looks very bizarre, to be honest!

All the colours would wreck my head. Reminds me a little of Parappa The Rapper (remember that game?) for some reason.

EDIT: The game is actually Abandonware (company has abandoned it) now... free and legal to download! As it's almost 10 years old and the company (Time Warner Interactive) have stopped producing it.

Have a link to download it but i better not post the link here! As there's always the risk of getting that dreaded 'Warez Monkey' card! :)

You obviously haven't read the charter or the Free Games threads then. If it's abandonware, it's ok to post the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I played the demo of this back in 1995 I believe...

It was alright for a bit.. but quickly got fustrating... despite the fact that it was supposed to be relaxing.

You had to make sure the colour on the side of the cube matched the colour on the grid as you rolled over it. If it didn't match the cube wouldn't roll over that section of the grid... it could become very difficult to maneuver sometimes.

I don't know if the whole subliminal thing was true... but there was lots of beaming californian voices in the background of the music saying things like "I FEEL JOYFUL!!" but they were fairly overt... superliminal if you will...

• Advertisement
Advertisement