Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brian Mcfadden is an idiot!!!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

why are you ashamed of what you got venom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭boo4842

seamus wrote:
    What?! Kerry is a fine slip of a woman. He was jammy to land her in the first place, and an idiot to pick anything else above her. Jaysus she's gorgeous.

She's alright looking at best. And yes her babies weren't starved for milk, but thats it. I can't stand the woman. There isn't much difference between her your average teenage mother from Tallaght, except she somehow got into a pop band and suckered a rich bloke to marry her.

Wasn't she a lap dancer??

I honestly could not date the woman, as OK looking as she might be, and am not surprised one bit Brian looked elsewhere. He prolly wouln't have married her in the first place, except she got preggers.

He is a bit of a dope, but at least he gets free kebabs from Abrekebabra to keep him going.

PS - didn't mean to offend teenage mothers from tallaght, many of whom would be much prreferable to Kerry IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

woosaysdan wrote:
    why are you ashamed of what you got venom?

no - but I want double penetration..... man, I'm getting wood just thinking about it - hehhehehehhe muahaahahahahha "ye like that don't ya biiiaaaatttccchhhh YYYEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!WOOOHOOOOOO"

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

mike65 wrote:
    er clearly NOT true!

My point is the same as Iceman's, why talk about it? If you dislike the guy, ignore him. That's what I do anyway :)

use her as a double adapter!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

woosaysdan wrote:
    use her as a double adapter!!!

eh sure why not - although, she has alot of holes (hmmm - evil thoughts!!!!) .... anyone else got some poles I can borrow, as this could get messy VERY quickly.... oh & a pair of goggles for the poor girl.... I'm not funding a trip to the opticians for her!!!!! The ven0m experience doesn't offer insurance (optional or otherwise) against a shot in the eye!!!! :D

::: ven0mous :::

my eyes, the goggles they do nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

koneko wrote:
    My point is the same as Iceman's, why talk about it? If you dislike the guy, ignore him. That's what I do anyway :)

Yeah but sometimes you want to crush his skull open wit ..... ops did i let that slip out ...

Dat girl would sufficate you with those gm melons!!
    She would have to come with a health warning!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

koneko wrote:

I think what mike is getting at is that clearly, not enough of us are.

• Advertisement

yeah *looking at my tits will get you a smak in the gob*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Let the idiot keep opening his big mouth, he may fool some, some of the time but not all of the population all of the time

That's not real to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

koneko wrote:

If we took your advice we'd have fúck all threads on boards......ie no Luas, scangers, U.S.A., government, prices, etc.... threads.

People like to talk about things that they don't like as well as things that they do like. Duh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i like shiney buttons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

That's *quite* enough of that thank you.

And now for something completely different...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement