Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapy? so much for the ten year plan

Options
  • 23-10-2000 1:44pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tis what the band calls "A Retrospective 1990 - 2000"
    A greatest hits kinda thing. Good album to get if you kinda liked their stuff and wanted to hear more. £15.49 in Tower Records so tis a good price too!

I also picked up Adreneline (Deftone's first album) for £8.99.

The moral of the post - if thou liketh rock music, get thyself to Tower Records where the prices are good.

* Dav goes of singing:
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fking my sister...

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

WOOHOO!

Deftones rock!

Bucon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Tis a good compilation for the T? newbie, contains all the choice cuts off each album and shows how no two albums were the same.

Regards,
    Robbo

"Send me to fat camp"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Hey guys,
    can someone tell me why "lonely cryin' only" was left off this album?? its not on it is it?? odd.......top song....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭zeemoud

DEFTONES - WHITE PONY

IS ONE *****IN' album i've got nolimits and i'v downloaded many albums.

you can buy albums or mix cds off me for £5.

Advertisement