Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What ye think of my new site

Options
  • 24-11-2004 4:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Using a control panel with hosting365 so it's a bit limited. But i think it'll get the message accross..

ComputerRepairs.ie

Any advice appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=23

the right forum to post this

Have you had a look at it through Firefo

some of the pages are going off the right hand side of the screen

other than that its OK, some comment tags on the pictures would make this more accessible to persons with a visual impaiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 phychobishop

Thanks Billy, I'm using firefox and it's coming up fine @ 1024 x 768.. I'll put in some comments for the pics. I thought by keeping graphics to a minimum the pages would load faster as most people are using dialup. My 2cents anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

I'd take out the photos page - they do not create a professional image for your business - while the PC World pic is funny it's not professional

Advertisement